iTripoli KiXforms Designer
This was a simple freeware tool that provided a graphical interface to the creation of forms using the KiXforms DLL. It was only available in Beta form ending with Beta 3 (Released 1/30/04). This functionality was the basis for a far more robust tool now known as the ScriptForm Designer-- a powerful addition to the Admin Script Editor suite of integrated scripting tools.
As a result, the KiXforms designer never saw an official release and has since been deprecated in favor of the ScriptForm Designer.
The KiXforms Designer is no longer available. Find its replacement (the ScriptForm Designer) fully functional in the 45 day trial of the Admin Script Editor
- A rich drag and drop environment
- Detailed property grid for all supported properties and events
- The ability to inject form generating script code directly into script documents
- The ability to open forms authored by ScriptForm Designer right from script documents
- In addition to KiXtart, ScriptForm Designer adds support for generating code in VBScript and PowerShell
- For PowerShell users, ScriptForm Designer is capable of generating code that leverages the .NET Framework which adds functionality while eliminating the need for the KiXforms DLL entirely
- ScriptForm Designer
- Video introduction to the ScriptForm Designer
- Video showing PowerShell form creation
- Details on the Admin Script Editor (featuring the Script Form Designer)
- Download the Admin Script Editor (featuring the Script Form Designer)
KiXforms was developed by Shawn Tassie of CGI Canada and is available as a free download with excellent online documentation at http://www.kixforms.com